Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Emptiness

im not sure whether this kinda feeling can happen to anyone but it seems often happend to me...yup im talking about the emptiness! what is wrong? why do i feel this way? my parents with me...my friends with me...my buddy with me....damn it hurts!

is it bcoz i didnt well-perform for MAF640 tets 1?

is it bcoz im worried of yana's health condition?

is it bcoz im tired of my messy hair?

is it bcoz i still cant find new wedges & handbag?

or is it bcoz of......never mind~~~ (ckin....shooooot.....jgn ckp pape~~~)

speaking of yana, i think she's not doing so well but i believe if she teach herself to fight the disease....she'll be ok sooner or later....she's gonna have 2nd biopsy session tomorrow and later to do chemo...pretty tough on her....hope that she wont give it up easily

No comments:

Post a Comment