Thursday, June 25, 2009

why i cant say yes to him?

there's 1 guy i've been seeing...er...non-exclusively dating...(what's difference anyway? hahahaha) for the past 4 months..quite charming, soft spoken, and ok yeah he's wealthy :-p

he called me this morning and said "i miss u"
i replied "owh..thanx!"

hahaha how awful was that? but hey at least i didnt lie :-p

he told me that he was clueless about our relationship...he wanted the non-exclusive thing become exclusive and until now i cant give the answer....i dont want to say no...but i cant say yes

nobody's perfect...i get that...in fact he's been living with my weaknesses for the past 4 months and so do i....but somehow it was just 4 months...i mean 4 months???? how d hell he can said that he's in love with me after knowing me for just 4 months? it's crazy right? if he can easily loves me, he must be can easily hates me...right? i believe when we get something easily we'll forget to appreciate it...i dont want another broken relationship bcoz last time it did hurt me so BAD!

i think that is the reason why i cant say yes but somehow deep inside i think there's someone else in my heart...(bukan frank lampard tau..ni citer betul2 bukan rekaan semate-mate)

2 comments:

  1. aku dah agak dah acappan..

    anyway nyah kau suro la die baca post kau ni. mesti pasni dia tak carik kau dah haha.

    p/s : sape ni?someone at ur workplace eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete