Sunday, June 28, 2009

great weekend!

lalalala~~~~ yeah im happy

saturday morning i went to umah sewa and cleaned up my room, the kitchen and living hall 2nd floor...damn tired and a bit annoyed to former tenants (pengotor btul!) lucky me i brought my maid to help us out! few friends were there too...everyone together gether wat keje...rajin ank2 dara sume~~

around 3+pm i went to wangsa maju met my ex-form 5 classmates...it was just a simple gathering but we had fun...gossiping is 1 of the fun thing...owh yes d boys joined us gossiping too! feels good to see all of them maintain their sense of humour...still gile2 & mangkuk ayun like before! even tho i've to admit that i cant stand with some of 'his' thread...dude u scared me! hahaha~~~ :-p

right after the gathering, my next stop was PJ...my friends invited me for a bachelor party for alissa who is getting married in next 2 weeks (congrats dear~~ ur future hubby is way too hot! hahaha) i didnt spend much time for this party coz im too tired for partying and i cant feel my left knee!

this morning i went to tmn botani for cycling again....with my cousins apip, jai, epa, & arip...again im the only female...but we had fun...especially during the 'jump session'...it was really exciting and i wish i could join them jumping but since wore a low cut jeans, i've to passed! nxt time im gonna wear track bottom so that i can join them lompat2! urgh jeles tgk photos diorg lawa2 td!

owh yeah not to forget that i did 2 unpredictable things today which are 1st i cooked chaguotiao this morning for abah & ibu and for our dinner i served parents with mee tomyam! hahaha rajinnye ank dara~~~~

may not sounds like a great weekend for some of u but it is for me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment