Saturday, July 25, 2009

keep on rolling baby!

had a pretty tough week with friends which totally so 'bdk sekola issues'! hahaha cant believe it keeps coming even tho im 23~~~

it wasnt a big deal actually but the funny thing s how come it happened! hmmm....so not in d mood to elaborate the thing so im just hoping it wont happen again bcoz seriously girls...after years we've been friends i dont want any of us screw our friendship! im happy spending time with u girls...took my mind away from my 2 former bestfriends and so-called good friends!

to develop a really good friendship it requires 3 things. Firstly, dont lie to ur bestfriends. Secondly, u must give and take all d time. Finally, dont dump ur friends when u have bf or scandal or what ever it is!

arguments will happen in any relationship even with our parents but that's the way we can know someone better provided we take it in a positive way....who said ckin, pza & I never had problems????...it took a year and half for me to understand ckin and pza...even tho today still not 100% covered but Alhamdulillah our friendship stand still and strong...these 2 girls are really amazing (most people dont know bcoz these 2 pemalu bebeno) and patient...those guys who cant see that kinda quality are idiots! when i had problem with my 1st former bestfriend...ckin & pza were there to listen to me...when i broke up with "u know who he is" they consoled me...again when my 2nd former bestfriend acted like a horrible bitch they stood by me....when my sis issues kept coming they gave their support to me! owh yeah not to forget, fadia! she's amazing too! a lot like ckin & pza....these 3 friends remind me of 1 important thing which is friends are not just for fun, not just for hanging out, and gossip! They showed me the real meaning of "sharing is caring" hahahaha~~~ so hope that we all gonna keep on rolling thru thick & thin together-gether

phew so much about friends huh??? well that's what would happnd when ur date always bz at work! for d past 4 months we've been "dating" he called me everyday for exactly less than 5min! sms? yeah once in a while...the rest...in ur dream! normally ur date will invite u for lunch or dinner but not him bcoz he loves to invite me for breakfast at 7am! so boring~~~~

i guess instead of waiting for u i prefer to keep on rolling baby hohoho~~~

2 comments:

  1. since when ade blog :O?
    xgtau pn... x(... :D..

    owh da ade bf?
    asl bile dira tny kt xde=.=?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haish bile lak aku kate "tu" bf aku cik dira oi~~~ :-p

    ReplyDelete